Outgrown your home, but don’t want to leave your neighborhood? A knockdown rebuild home might be the answer – allowing you to stay in the location you love without sacrificing your dream home.
A knockdown rebuild involves demolishing your old house and replacing it with a new Fiteni home. Determining the house rebuild cost is crucial when planning such a project.
Replacing your old home with a new one has many benefits including:
- staying in the suburb you love
- saving yourself the hassle of moving elsewhere
- avoiding expensive and risky renovations with potential blow-out costs
- saving money, by avoiding paying stamp duty or real estate and legal fees.
If you opt for a knockdown rebuild, we’ll support and guide you through the entire process, from demolition to council approvals, guiding you through the entire new home build process.
Why choose Fiteni for a knockdown rebuild
At Fiteni, we understand that sometimes the best option is to start fresh and rebuild your dream home on your existing property. If you’re considering a knockdown rebuild in South-East Queensland, here’s why you should choose Fiteni:
- Experience and expertise — With over 45 years of experience in the construction industry, Fiteni has gained a solid reputation for delivering exceptional homes. Our team of professionals has extensive knowledge and expertise in knockdown rebuild projects, ensuring a smooth and successful process from start to finish.
- Custom design — We specialise in individually designed custom homes, tailoring each project to suit our client’s unique needs and preferences. When it comes to knockdown rebuilds, we work closely with you to create a design that maximises the potential of your property.
- Quality craftsmanship — Our skilled team pays meticulous attention to detail, using premium materials and incorporating the latest building techniques. From energy efficiency to timeless beauty, our homes are built to the highest standards.
We’re with you every step of the way
Our detailed step-by-step process ensures that every aspect of your knockdown rebuild is meticulously planned and executed. From obtaining the necessary permits and approvals to coordinating demolition and construction, we handle all the logistics, allowing you to relax and focus on realising your vision for your new home.
Cost and financing
We understand that knockdown rebuild cost and financing are important considerations. At Fiteni, we provide transparent and competitive pricing, keeping you informed about the knockdown rebuild cost and financing options available to you. Our team can guide you through the process of securing appropriate financing solutions to make your dream home a reality.
Explore our gallery of completed knockdown rebuild projects to get inspiration and see the quality of our craftsmanship. From modern designs to traditional styles, our portfolio showcases a diverse range of homes we have built for our clients.
Determine whether your home is worth rebuilding. If it’s in such bad shape that it’s not worth the cost of fixing, then consider a knockdown rebuild option. Another thing to consider is whether or not you want to live in the same area. A knockdown rebuild is also a great option for those who love their neighbourhood but need a new home to fit their family’s growing needs. If you do decide to move, you could consider having a new custom-built home in a different community.
Renovation allows for some customisation, but rebuilding will give you more flexibility to fulfil your current and future needs. Building a new structure also gives you a chance to use energy-efficient materials and construction techniques that may not have been available when your current home was built.
The cost of a knockdown rebuild will vary, but it’s important to have a good idea of what you can afford. You’ll also want to consider how much time you’re willing to spend on the project and where you will relocate your family during construction.
Many costs are associated with building a new home apart from materials. You’ll need plans, permits and inspections before you start. You’ll also need expert advice from professionals in various stages of the construction process.
However, a full-service construction company like Fiteni can help with all aspects of your project. Our experts will guide you through every step — from initial design concepts to final inspections.
The cost of a knockdown and rebuild depends on several factors. The size of the new home, type of materials and the fixtures & fittings all affect the final price.
For a knockdown and rebuild in Redland Bay and surrounding suburbs, contact Fiteni to speak to one of our experienced consultants.
Knockdown rebuilds won’t affect your chosen home design. Because you’re starting from scratch, you may choose any design you want as long as it fits your budget, the block size and meets local building requirements.
Check out our design gallery if you need some design inspiration for anything from a small one-storey house to a two-storey building.