this NEW Fiteni Homes villa is located right in the heart of Cleveland and is walking distance to the CBD, train station, shopping centres, restaurants, a variety of schools and the amazing Redlands waterfront!
Featuring 3 bedrooms and two living areas, this home is unique because the master bedroom is on the ground floor which makes it perfect for buyers of all ages. Also downstairs is the single remote lockup garage, laundry, powder room and large open plan living area with luxury kitchen and outdoor terrace. The master bedroom has a large ensuite and walk in robe.
Upstairs you will find two more bedrooms, a full bathroom and another living area. The home also comes with Fiteni Homes famous list of turn key inclusions which means there is nothing more to spend on this home.
For more information, please contact Chris on 0402 453 947 or the office on 3245 4055.
Here is a snapshot of all of the great local amenities that are nearby:
- Adjacent to parkland
- 800m walk to Cleveland CBD
- 750m walk to Woolworths Shopping Centre
- 1.2km walk to train station
- 800m walk to bus stop
- 200m walk to Cleveland State School
- 1km walk to Cleveland High School
- 1km walk to Start of the Sea School
- 1.5km walk to Oyster Point waterfront park
- 1km to Henry Ziegenfusz park
- 1.2km to Cleveland Showgrounds
- 1.3km walk to Cleveland RSL
- 900m walk to Cleveland Bowls Club
- 1km walk to Cleveland Library
- 500m walk to Donald Simpson Centre
- 1.3km walk to Cleveland Performing Arts Centre
- 3.3km to Redland Hospital
- 1.2km walk to Raby Bay Harbour and restaurants
- 2km walk to Grandview Hotel
- 1.8km walk to Toondah Harbour
- 3km to Courthouse Restaurant
- 3.5km to boat ramp
- 4km to Cleveland Point
- 2.8km to Raby Bay Foreshore and swimming beaches
- 4.7km to Ormiston College
These new Fiteni Homes Villas are located within walking distance to all that Cleveland has to offer. There are a mix of 3 and 4 bedroom homes and some have private parkland views.
With bedrooms on both levels of these homes, they are suitable for all ages. Whether you are a first home buyer and want to take advantage of the first home owners grant for new homes, someone looking to downsize from a larger home but still stay close to Cleveland or a retiree who is looking for something where you can walk to shops, transport and health services, these homes are perfect!
These homes are also in the Cleveland High School catchment area!
There are strictly only 4 available so call now and be the first to secure one of these quality built homes or risk missing out.
**All photos/illustrations are plans for illustrative purposes and should be used as a guide only**