25 Manly Rise
From the moment of entry, after making your way through the wide timber door you will be pleased by the immense volume of space that this open plan design offers. The view onto the outdoor patio is the perfect backdrop for entertaining on a large scale or a quiet family weekend at home.
25 Manly Rise home design features separate living areas, an abundance of natural light, oversized windows & designer kitchen with stone bench tops.
This Architecturally designed lowset envolves a mixture of textures such as timber, weatherboard & render to create a sophisticated and modern streetscape. The plan is smartly designed for a growing family with 3 bedrooms located along the left hand side providing an open plan layout with living areas on the other. The master bedroom with walk in robe and spacious Ensuite has been situated at the rear of the home for maximum privacy.
We understand the enjoyment our clients get from their outdoor entertaining area so we have designed the living room to be collective with this space.
|Patio & Porch||24.3m2||2.61sqs|
|Minimum Lot Width||20m|
|Minimum Lot Depth||21m|
|Minimum Land Size||483m2|
- Architectural design, mixture of textures to create a sophisticated and modern streetscape
- Master with large Walk in robe and double basin ensuite with hidden shower & toilet
- 3 Bedrooms with built in wardrobes strategically placed for distance from the main living hub
- Separate lounge room at the front of the house
- Enormous open plan kitchen, family and meals area
- Large functional kitchen with great bench space and this plan features a Walk in pantry with custom shelving and drawers
- 6 x 6m remote double lockup garage with extra shelving and storage space
- Stunning under roof outdoor entertaining area
- Timber features on the patio and entry way
- Separate laundry and 2 linen cupboards